Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Two Emerald badges in one week!

As you might know, I am quite addicted to my stats, always trying to earn a new BadgeGen badge or belt. Well this week I managed to get two new Emerald ones, the second highest to be earned after Diamond (which I will get one of next week, at this rate). Firstly, I have now somehow managed to find 25 Letterbox Hybrids, mainly thanks to a good loop of them in Wiltshire and plenty on the Isle of Wight. I'm a little disappointed that a lot of these caches don't have the fun factor of following instructions and bearings on how to get to GZ, although there are exceptions. I think the only requirement of a Letterbox Hybrid is that it has a stamper in it.


Secondly I managed to get day 365 checked off on my caching calendar today. This would normally be exciting but with day 366 coming up next week, I think I'll wait for that instead. Looking forward to getting my 1500th milestone shortly afterwards, and know just the cache for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment