Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

Groundspeak's 31 Days of Geocaching Challenge

Avid cachers will be aware that Groundspeak set geocachers the challenge of logging either a "Found It" or "Attended" log on at least one cache every single day of August 2013. I was having reservations about being able to do this challenge but as the month has progressed, it's been OK. A couple of hairy moments when holidaying in Ireland where I wondered whether I'd manage to get my daily cache, but wonderfully I've had an opportunity to cache every day so far. How are you faring, assuming you've been tempted by Groundspeak to take on this challenge yourself? Comment below! As if to persuade us, a total of 31 souvenirs can be earned to reward us for our craziness, and a lovely little calendar it makes up when completed:


This video made me laugh, as it sums up what goes through a lot of determined cachers' minds this month. This scene has had quite some going over by various people, adding their own captions for whatever storyline they're making, but for the 31 Days of Geocaching challenge, I think this is wunderbar! Geocaching is taken very seriously in Germany, after all!


No comments:

Post a Comment