Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

My first attempt at Geo-event hosting!

I said I'd do it and I did! I was hardly stationary on this Canada holiday as almost every day involved travelling or excursions but we had a free morning in Victoria on Vancouver Island so I used this chance to meet up with some geocachers and to my delight, people turned up! I came fifteen minutes early but was still beaten to it! Passed around a Canadian notebook I'd bought in Jasper for people to sign and ended up taking rather a lot of trackables back to the UK with me but it was great to be able to host the kind of event I'd attended the previous February in Madeira. Nothing to plan - just show up by the side of a road and hope the weather is good.

Here we all are enjoying a quick 30-minute gathering before parting ways and getting back to normal life!


No comments:

Post a Comment