Pages

Sunday 21 April 2013

CITO in the sunshine!

Today I was able to adorn my profile with a new BadgeGen badge (Silver CITO) and souvenir (CITO 2013):

But more importantly than that I got to take part in a great event where I had the opportunity to contribute to the upkeep of our local environment by litter-picking with dozens of other cachers on Meon Shore in what is turning out to be an annual event. Much better than last year which was a total wash-out, the sun was out the whole time!



Another highlight of the day was spending time with other people of like mind, particularly Cat a Tonic and Mellers. Many thanks for your company!



I look forward to the next CITO event, whenever that may be. They tend to come only in annual waves and at Megas so maybe I'll take part in one in the Midlands in August. Always feels so satisfying at the end though; wish these were more common event types. 


No comments:

Post a Comment