Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Time to host an event...

I'm not a natural event host, I'm afraid. I think it's something I could get better at but I just don't normally have the time and resources required to make it a success. But I decided after the random meeting of geocaching tourists in Madeira last year that I would attempt to hold either a flash mob or a tourist-based event myself. My husband and I are going to be spending two weeks travelling across Canada soon and at the end of the stay we get some quality time in Vancouver and Victoria so I thought I'd seize the opportunity to host an event there. No need for a sit-down venue, or food. I'll just bring a log book, pen and some trackables and meet some brand new (and this time, English-speaking) faces. I think it'll be a lot of fun, and it makes my first event relatively stress-free. It'll be a while before I'm hosting Mega Events!!

Are you in Victoria on 2nd February this year? If so, please come to my 30-minute mini event "The British in Columbia"!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the event. Wish I could be there too :-)

    ReplyDelete