Pages

Saturday 27 October 2012

This blog is now trackable... if you know where to look

Yeah, so I made it trackable, but sadly the tracking code is not contained anywhere on this site, so only read back through all past entries if you actually want to. The code can only be found on my brand-spanking new business cards from Vista Print. (LOVE THAT SITE!) Yes, it really is just shameless advertising. Coming soon to a cache near you. Feel free to keep a card if you find it; saves on geolitter, right?


2 comments:

  1. I will have to watch out for those then Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's only one out there at the moment and I can't even remember what cache I left it in! I have 249 more though so I'm sure you'll see one. If not, they'll be on me at the next event I attend.

    ReplyDelete