Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

30 Days & 30 Nights Challenge

It's about time I stopped setting challenges and started doing one! Well, admittedly I am working towards my 365 days of caching, but that won't be finished until June (hopefully!) but then last night I was looking at a very popular local challenge, 30 Days & 30 Nights. I was going to put it off, but I figured why not go for it now? January is half empty on the caching calendar so I'm going to have to cache a lot this month anyway. Add to that the fact that I intend to get a lot of unusual cache types soon (Letterboxes and Virtuals), and there aren't many around here I haven't done yet, then I should combine getting them with qualifying for the challenge. I made a start on the challenge after work today, getting a measly 7 out of the required 100, but hey, it's a start...

No comments:

Post a Comment