Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

Blue belt!

Well it has taken a while but I've at long last earned my BadgeGen blue belt in Geocaching! If GSAK is a geocacher's stat heaven, then BadgeGen is their raison d'etre. It's just a very colourful checklist and every new badge earned feels like a little victory to simple people like myself! Here is our checklist/trophy room.

So with the publication of my 20th cache hide, I have now met the requirements for the blue belt in geocaching: 1000+ finds, 20+ hides, 3+ events attended.


These belts grade in the same way karate/judo belts do (white, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple, red, brown, black) minus the purple and red. To go up another level and get my brown belt, I will first of all need to find 2000 caches, so perhaps I won't be earning this for a few months yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment